In less time than it takes to send a few emails you could burn hundreds of calories with 3 workouts you can do at work. The key is utilizing a minimum of 15 minutes to nudge you out of that comfort zone to blast fat and firm those trouble spots.
1. Stair-climber slimmer
Turn any staircase into a body slimming but and thigh sculptor with an daily easy routine, that is also heart healthy.
• Walk up and down stairs for three minutes to warm up.
• Walk up two steps at a time, making your way up one landing; as you step up, kick the other leg back.
• Run up and walk back down
• Step up sideways. Perform this on the right side, then switch sides and perform on the left side.
2. Total body toner
Start this workout with a quick jog or brisk march in place for 1 minute, to warm up the body.
• Always stand with feet wider than shoulders and knees slightly bent. Toes should be pointing out; With abdominals pulled in, go up and down to perform squats. Perform a minimum of four.
• Stand on your left leg, with right knee slightly bent lift leg to side. Perform a minimum of 10 reps then switch to the right leg.
3. The simplest of the 3 workouts you can do at work is walking. Studies show that women who walk briskly for a minimum of 30 minutes a day shrunk belly fat by 20 percent, without changing their diet. A brisk walk can rev up the metabolism and burn hundreds of calories within minutes. To key up the intensity, keep arms moving back and forth or try adding ankle weights. Walking is one of the best cardio workouts that help to burn fat and tone the body, in minimal time; and, it can be performed anywhere.
We tend to invent many excuses to help banish thoughts of working out, but here is a no-excuse, no-equipment approach to looking and feeling healthier in a few short weeks. Now you have 3 workouts you can do at work and all it takes is a little commitment.